For the Student Citizen of the Year 2018 Nomination Form, click the following link. http://marchgladness.org/student-citizen/
- All PSD employees are eligible.
- Each school and department may nominate one or more individuals who have demonstrated a passion for community service, a talent for leading others to do the same, and have a track record of making a difference in their school and community.
Nominations can be made through school principals, department supervisors, and general public.
- Fill out the online form at the bottom of the page and submit.
- Or send it to Jan Mauk at the ESC through courier, fax, (253) 840-8959, or e-mail at MaukJE@puyallup.k12.wa.us after filling out the hard copy downloadable below.
- All submissions will be reviewed and a winner selected by the CIS of Puyallup Board of Directors.
- The winner of this award will receive $250 for the charity/cause of their choice and recognition.
- The top candidates will be invited to the March 21, 2018 “Friendraiser” Breakfast as guests of CISP, which is when the award winners will be announced.
- Friday, February 16, 2018